When I started London Letters I knew from the beginning that it would be fundamental to be a sustainable brand that does good.
I find I’m at my calmest when in the countryside and yearn for the quiet and peace it brings. I try as often as possible to visit green spaces to offset the stress that living in an urban environment can produce. Nature is important to me and whether it’s eating vegan as much as possible, cycling instead of driving or buying locally, I want to do as much as I can to preserve its beauty.
The environment has been considered at every stage of developing London Letters. Each part of your order can either be reused or recycled:
- Our papers, tissue papers and washi tapes are acid-free, FSC certified and can be fully recycled.
- Your presentation box is made from a rigid cardboard and can be recycled. It’s also handy to store your writing materials and other stationery ephemera.
- All the foils used in our personalised stationery and notecards range can be fully recycled.
- Our glassine envelopes are fully biodegradable, compostable and recyclable. They are also lovely to re-use for storing things like seeds, nibs, spices etc.
- We do not use plastic in any of our products.
- 10% of net profits from every order of The Seasons range of personalised stationery is donated to the National Trust to support their environmental work. For more information on their cause and action please click here.
- All our suppliers are U.K. based to reduce air freight and support local businesses.
- Orders from certain London postcodes near the studio can be delivered by Robyn, our beautiful and trusty bicycle (photographed), as part of our commitment to reduce our carbon footprint. Checkout will automatically calculate if your order falls within the postcode boundaries. Please allow 4 - 5 working days for us to deliver to you.